Helping Tax Debt Clients in Dallas, Oklahoma City & Tulsa
Attorney Travis Watkins is constantly performing extensive research to bring readers more information on tax debt, alternative solutions and avoiding penalties. Check out these helpful sites that can provide you with additional information. You can also receive a free copy of Attorney Watkins' best resource, his book, The Ultimate Survival Guide for IRS Problems.
Call (405) 454-8373 or contact us online to schedule a consultation with Travis W. Watkins Tax Resolution & Accounting Firm.
The law surrounding tax debt is complicated. By learning more about how you can help yourself, you can better prepare for your case and avoid further consequences.
Below you can find helpful resources:
- Offer in Compromise Booklet, Form 656-B – The Offer in Compromise Booklet outlines in greater detail the purposes and procedures for filing an offer to settle your tax debt for less than you owe the IRS for your tax liabilities. Note, the accompanying documents and requests for documentation substantiating your offer amount assure that your offer is legitimate.
- Offer in Compromise Form 656 – This is the form you will need in order to request an Offer in Compromise from the IRS. This is the program that allows you to settle your debt for less than you owe the IRS.
- Form 433-A (OIC), Collection Information Statement for Wage Earners and Self-Employed Individuals - This form will be used to calculate an appropriate offer amount based on your assets, income, expenses, and future earning potential.
- Form 433-B (OIC), Collection Information Statement for Businesses - This form will be used to calculate an appropriate offer amount based on the business assets, income, expenses, and future earning potential.
- Form 433-B, Collection Statement for Businesses – All collection alternatives for businesses run off of this form.
- Form 433-A, Collection Statement for Wage Earners and Self-Employed Individuals – All collection alternative programs we offer will run off of this form, if your liability exceeds $25,000. You will submit this form if you are a wage earner or self-employed person.
- Internal Revenue Manual, Collection Procedure – This is the IRS' own handbook for policy and procedure related to collection of tax.
- IRS Power of Attorney form – You will need this form if you are looking for IRS representation in Oklahoma.
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- April/May 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
Free Reading Materials
If you are facing an insurmountable tax debt, you may not know where to turn. Attorney Travis Watkins has written extensively about how to handle tax liabilities, including secrets that the IRS hopes that you won't find out. The Ultimate Survival Guide for IRS Problems is a book that should be in every household and business as a precaution against tax penalties and wage garnishment.
These materials include:
- How You Can Achieve Success And End Your Tax Problems For Good! – How you can achieve success and end your tax problems for good.
- How to Find the Right Attorney for Your IRS Problems – Is the IRS breathing down your neck? Download this book to learn about getting the legal help you need.
- Learn How to Survive IRS Problems! – Are you facing serious IRS tax problems? Learn what you need to know to survive reading this book.