IRS AND STATE TAX RELIEF FROM OKLAHOMA CITY TAX ATTORNEY
Have you been contacted by the IRS or State concerning your tax debt? With decades of proven performance and understanding, OKC Tax Attorney Travis Watkins has earned a national following across national and state news outlets. With Oklahoma City Tax Attorney, Travis Watkins' help, you can rely on help with any of your tax situation needs.
Dial contact us online to begin working on your case.now or
YOUR TAX PROBLEMS CAN STOP HERE
A well-informed tax law professional can help you achieve lasting improvements in your financial health with various options upon proper negotiations.
Our OKC Tax Lawyer team has helped clients use solutions such as:
- Offers in compromise – Are you looking for a reduction in your tax, penalty and interest? If the IRS believes that you can't pay your taxes within the period of time they have to collect it, you may get a settlement. By having your finances analyzed by a licensed tax professional to ensure that you really are eligible, you can avoid paying more in the long run by having to redo the process.
- Bank Levy Release – A bank levy can occur to either unpaid taxes or unpaid debt. The IRS usually uses this method or repayment the most. If you are facing this, you may be eligible for a bank levy release through our negotiations.
- Lien release – Have you been notified by the government that you have unpaid taxes and have not paid within the ten day limit? Our team may be able to help you hold on to your property by opting for a different method of repayment.
- Uncollectible status – The IRS will place accounts on hold if the taxpayer is in financial distress and can't pay for necessities. If you are simply unable to pay your debt, Travis W. Watkins Tax Resolution & Accounting Firm may be able to help you demonstrate that inability to the IRS and have your debt be put on hold until you are ready.
- Unfiled Returns – Do you need this year's taxes filed? All IRS collection alternatives require on-going tax preparation and compliance. Our rates beat most tax professionals for this service.
- IRS appeal – The IRS isn't always right when if denies requested relief. The truth is, they can make mistakes that can ruin your financial future. Experienced, local, licensed representation is often the most effective way to show them you mean business. Let our team appeal on your behalf.
- Innocent spouse relief – If you filed a joint return, but got divorced or it would be otherwise unfair to hold you responsible, we can separate the taxes or relieve you of the liability altogether.
- Audit representation – Are you being audited by the IRS or State Tax Commission? Most criminal referrals start with "routine" audits. You should not talk to the IRS. Let us talk for you!
Each of these solutions has their own unique intricacies that are best known by a OKC tax attorney. Watkins wants to teach clients the right steps to help themselves. We have helped our clients save millions of dollars, their reputations and their families from financial ruin.
Travis Watkins is a OKC Tax Attorney who limits his practice to helping taxpayers end IRS problems. In 2018, his firm, Travis W. Watkins Tax Resolution & Accounting Firm was awarded The Oklahoman's Reader's Choice Award for Best Taxation Firm, Travis Watkins has earned the designation Certified Tax Resolution Specialist from the American Society of Tax Problem Solvers, a national not-for-profit organization dedicated to helping taxpayers solve IRS problems.
With the help of an experienced Oklahoma City tax attorney, you can effectively demonstrate your need to have your tax debt lowered or even forgiven.
Our priority is to provide troubled taxpayers with a customized, actionable plan to file old returns, negotiate with the IRS, and stop immediate threats to their livelihood so they can get a good night's sleep again. Get started on your case by calling us today for your free initial consultation. The quicker you get started, the better your chances will be of avoiding further penalties.
Call tax attorney.now to schedule your initial consultation with our Oklahoma City