Experienced Oklahoma Tax Attorneys
What makes Attorney Travis Watkins different from other tax relief lawyers or those companies who claim to employ ex-IRS agents? At Travis W. Watkins Tax Resolution & Accounting Firm, we are 100% devoted to solving IRS problems for our clients, offering continuing accounting and bookkeeping services that help them stay in control of their finances.
You don't have to face the IRS alone. Call our firm today by dialing (866) 817-0090 or contacting us online.
Over the years, Founding Attorney Travis Watkins has defended hundreds of individuals and companies before the IRS and is admitted to practice in the United States Supreme Court and before the IRS in all 50 states. Due to his detailed knowledge on tax law, Attorney Watkins has authored several books and has been featured on many prominent news networks such as ABC, CNN, CNBC, MSNBC, Fox News, and more.
Problems with Your Average “Tax Professional”
It is important to know before you start tackling your tax debt that the so-called "tax professionals" you hear about on TV or radio cannot always work the miracles they claim to be able to. Even if the professional is a former IRS "agent", there are certain things that even the most experienced tax "agent" cannot accomplish.
- It is not always possible to save "pennies on the dollar". What many of these national chains do not disclose is that most of the time, the Offer in Compromise will be rejected, and that's even if you qualify. Not taking the best route for your situation right from the beginning will end up costing your more in the long run.
- There is no way to become an Offer in Compromise candidate without having your IRS master tax file analyzed. The entire file must be analyzed by a licensed professional to ensure that you really are eligible. Simply checking your assets, income, and debt over the phone will only do one thing: determine whether you will be able to pay the "salesman" who advertises tax debt relief.
- Just because a company employs "ex-IRS agents" does not mean that it can benefit your situation. There is a major difference between types of IRS officials. A Revenue Officer is a person who handles situations where back taxes are owed. Revenue Agents or Auditors are tax examiners who take tax returns and apply applicable state and federal tax laws. Depending on your unique situation, the agents advertised may not be of any help. Always ask for credentials and research the company or lawyer in question before hiring anyone to handle your case.
How Is Travis Watkins Different From the "Ex-IRS Agents" Advertised on TV?
Unlike the IRS officials other companies claim to employ, Attorney Travis Watkins has the experience and understanding to help you find the way out of your situation. You can count on him and his knowledgeable staff to work on your tax debt relief with you — not just for you.
Every client will be able to take advantage of the following:
- Your phone calls returned promptly
- All your questions answered, at any time
- Complete disclosure on what is being done on your case
- Notifications before any decisions are made on your behalf
- Access to all our educational materials
- 100% confidentiality, 100% of the time
Protect Yourself and Your Loved Ones
If you are facing insurmountable tax debt, contact our firm today for a free case evaluation. We go the extra mile to fight for a better future on your behalf and work with you to craft a solution that is tailor-made to fit your needs.
Don't let tax problems cause you more stress than necessary. Contact us today.