Tax Tip Tuesday: Government Jobs and Your Taxes

This segment explains what could happen to your security clearance at a government facility if you owe the IRS. What do you do if you are being denied or losing security clearance for IRS problems?

If you have a tax problem, it will not get better with age. Your best bet is to get help from a qualified local tax attorney. Call Travis W. Watkins Tax Resolution and Accounting Firm today for your Free consultation at 800-721-7054.