Helping You Protect Your Financial Future
Have you been contacted by the IRS concerning an audit or other issue? Before you go looking for a so-called tax professional who claims to work miracles, call the Tulsa tax lawyer at Travis W. Watkins Tax Resolution & Accounting Firm. With decades of proven performance and understanding, Attorney Travis Watkins has earned a national following across major news outlets. With our team's help, you can take confidence in your approach to your tax concerns.
Dial (866)-817-0090 now or contact Travis W. Watkins Tax Resolution & Accounting Firm online to get started with your initial consultation.
Complete Solutions to Your Tax Problems
Over the decades we have been in practice, Travis W. Watkins Tax Resolution & Accounting Firm has helped clients save tens of thousands or more on their owed taxes. The truth is the IRS is only looking to get paid, so with the help of an experienced Tulsa tax law attorney, you can effectively demonstrate your need to have your rate lowered or even forgiven.
Our team has helped clients use solutions such as:
- Offers in compromise – By having your finances analyzed by a licensed professional to ensure that you really are eligible, you can avoid paying more in the long run by having to redo the process.
- Lien release – While the IRS may insist that your property must be sold off to pay your debts, our team may be able to help you hold on to your property by opting for a different method of repayment.
- Uncollectible status – If you are simply unable to pay your debt, Travis W. Watkins Tax Resolution & Accounting Firm may be able to help you demonstrate that inability to the IRS and have your debt be put on hold until you are ready.
- IRS appeal – While the IRS can be a daunting foe, the truth is they can make mistakes that can ruin your financial future. Let our team appeal their penalties on your behalf.
- Innocent spouse rule – If you have been penalized for someone else's tax mistakes, let our team help you prove your innocence and protect your future.
Call (866)-817-0090 Now
Our priority is to provide troubled taxpayers with a customized, actionable plan to file old returns, negotiate with the IRS, and stop immediate threats to their livelihood so they can get a good night's sleep again. Get started on your case by calling us today for your free initial consultation. The sooner you get started, the better your chances will be of avoiding further penalties.
Call (866)-817-0090 now to schedule your free initial consultation.