READ THIS BEFORE YOU HIRE ROD POLSTON (OR EVEN WORSE!) FOR YOUR TAX PROBLEM!
You recently clicked on a paid ad for The Law Office of Rod Polston concerning your tax problem. Or Saw the "Rod Polston Tax commercial." Or were just doing your due diligence on tax relief solutions in Norman, Edmond, OKC, Oklahoma or wherever. That's not the point.
The point is if you have a serious tax issue, before you take any other action, consider this:
Polston Tax Law Firm does NOT work in tandem with outside financing to allow qualified clients to pay fees over 36 months!
Polston Tax Law Firm is NOT open on weekends.
- Polston Tax Law Firm holds itself out as a National Law Firm.
- Polston's Tax Law Firm website shows 85 active employees (they claim over 100) - translation, big overhead.
- Polston Tax is NOT headquartered in Oklahoma City, 28 miles from central metro OKC (a 36 minute drive).
Other small offices here are similar:
- Sherri Carver's office does not offer payment plans for fees, period.
On the other hand…
- Travis W. Watkins Tax Resolution & Accounting Firm will process applications with outside lenders to offer qualified clients financing of fees up to 36 months on the spot. The approval process takes about 10 minutes.
- For the convenience of working people, Travis W. Watkins Tax Resolution & Accounting is open on Saturdays 9 AM to 3 PM and Sundays by appointment.
- Travis W. Watkins Tax Resolution & Accounting is a tax resolution and accounting firm, not a law firm. We employ lawyers to negotiate tax debt. We also employ IRS enrolled agents and accountants.
- Travis W. Watkins Tax Resolution & Accounting accepts fewer clients, so we employ fewer employees. We do this to insure more 1-on-1 attention for our clients. That means, you win--
- Travis W. Watkins Tax Resolution & Accounting is headquartered in the heart of Oklahoma City with satellite offices in Norman and Tulsa, OK.
- VOTED BY YOU: Oklahoman Magazine's Best of the Best 2019 Accounting Firm, Oklahoman's Reader's Choice Award for Best Tax Firm 2018, 2019 and 2020.
*When you fill out this form, you will automatically receive Travis Watkins' Book - "The Ultimate Survival Guide for IRS Problems" to the e-mail address provided!