Deadline for 2016 Tax Return Extension

Posted on Sep 18, 2017

Have you filled an extension on your 2016 Tax Return? Filing for an extension gives you more time to file your return, but not more time to pay the taxes you may owe. You need to get it completed and postmarked by October 17, 2017. Call our office today if you need assistance on meeting this deadline at 405-607-1192.

Travis Watkins
Senior Tax Attorney