Here’s the problem. The IRS has told you that your downtown Oklahoma City business owes payroll taxes to the federal government. The IRS is pursuing its claim aggressively, and the impact could mean the end of your business and/or significant personal financial problems for you and your family—but it might not come to that.
Five Possible Solutions for Payroll Tax Problems
Once you have identified the IRS tax problem that you are facing, it is important to consider the different solutions available to you. Some of the possible solutions to an IRS payroll tax issue include:
- Submitting an Offer in Compromise that is accepted by the IRS
- Negotiating an Installment Payment Agreement
- Making sure that the IRS calculation of the taxes that you owe is correct and that the IRS has complied with all applicable laws and regulations
- Having your debt declared currently uncollectable
- Paying your back taxes and reaching an agreement about interest and penalty payments
Other solutions may also exist, and the problem and possible resolutions may be discussed with your lawyer.
Get the Help You Deserve
You have a lot—possibly everything—at stake. Deciding which solution is right for your payroll tax problems is complex and depends on numerous factors. However, you do not have to decide which solution to pursue on your own. Instead, you have the right to contact an Oklahoma City payroll tax lawyer to discuss options for your downtown Oklahoma City business.
Please call us today at 800-721-7054, and please read our FREE book, The Ultimate Survival Guide for IRS Problems, to learn more.